What’s selling hot in rural India?
Investors buy when it’s raw, and sell when it’s cooked.
The land prices in urban areas is touching sky high & its becoming difficult for investors to earn good profits.
Rural India is comparatively less developed and the price of land is really low. So, most of the investors are running outside the main city limits.
Lets understand some of the reasons why to invest in rural:
- Cost: The cost of land is much lower as compared to the urban areas. In some of the areas, the cost is hardly 10% of the cost of land in Mumbai. Low cost means easy to the pockets.
- Availability: Land is easily available as compared to the metro cities. An investor gets an option of choice. A dream of owning a sea-facing or mountain-facing land is possible in the rurals.
- Appreciation: These areas are under speedy development. The expected appreciation is much higher than in the developed locations. They will earn more profits than the investments in the developed areas.
- Digitalization: Thanks to the Indian government all real estate transactions have become digitalized. Now most of the land records are available online. This has reduced fraudulent transactions by large.
- Connectivity: There has been massive infrastructure development in rural India. Also, the development is progressing day by day. There beautiful big roads with less traffic. This has improved the connectivity by large. Easy connectivity means an investor can travel quicker from the urban areas. This also increases the chances of appreciation of the property.
Its the best time to invest in rural India. You may seek advice from the best real esate consultant before investing in property.
You may write to us at email@example.com for any queries with regards to investment in rural India.
You can write to us for any queries related to property investment.
#invest in RERA-registered properties only through RERA-registered consultants.