Small Space, Big Solutions: Clever Storage Hacks
Small Spaces always need Big Solutions and here the expertise of Mevolvee comes.
With the reduction in the size of apartments, the creation of storage spaces has become challenging.
Let’s understand the clever solutions to maximize storage space in small apartments:
- Wall Storage Space: Wise use of wall space by creating storage at height up to ceiling level. This creates good storage space without impacting the movement in the house.
- Flexi Storage: Flexi storage is possible within the furniture. Beds, puffee, and sofas are good ways of fulfilling storage needs in small flats. These flexible storages are movable and have multi-utility.
- Window Sills: The space below & around window sills can also store a lot of items. These spaces are usually wasted. We can hang small racks or shelves around it.
- Hanging Storage Space: We can hang designer furniture from the ceiling to create storage. we can store Books, stationery, and daily chores items in a neat and organized manner. They also add to the beauty of the house.
- Hidden Storage Space: We can create storage behind curtains & TV units. These storages are invisible and hidden.
- Side Tables: Proper designing of bedside tables can also enhance storage space. It can become a multi-utility unit like study cum dressing cum side table.
You should hire the best interior designer in your city. He will help you to create better storage and design in your apartment.
You may write to us at email@example.com for any queries concerning the interior design of your apartment.
For any suggestions about designing your house, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We assure you wealth generation bits of advice via real estate to the best of our knowledge.
You can always hire our interior design consulting service to design your dream home.
#realestate #preleased #investmentadvice #realestateconsulting #interiordesigning #interiordesigners #pune #RERA
Read our previous Blogs: