Life Canvas: Architecture with people in mind
Our lifestyle has started depleting our environment indirectly. So, one should go for a property in Pune with sustainable architecture. Let’s have a look at what Life Canvas, Mamurdi, the upcoming project in Pune, brings in this regard.
Benjamin Franklin rightly said, “When the well is dry, we’ll know the worth of water.”
With rainfall getting sparser each year, water crisis is inevitable. This, in turn, is heating up the earth multifold. Currently, three fourth of the world’s fresh water resources are polluted and the remaining are fading away.
We get purest form of water from rains. Harvesting rainwater is not just about maximum utilization of an easily obtainable resource but also about minimizing the effect of urban upgrowth on our native environs.
Benefits of rainwater harvesting:
- It reduces soil erosion, and conserves groundwater.
- In case of irregular water supply, it serves as a good reserve.
- Collecting rainwater decreases flow of chemicals that run off from our farms into our rivers. In this way, it helps to reduce the negative impact on the ecosystem.
Black water recycling
Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) is installed at the new launch project in Pune: Life Canvas, Mamurdi, PCMC. It is as essential as kidneys are to human body. In this process, used water in toilets is recycled. The treated water is reused for non potable purposes such as gardening and toilet flushing.
Benefits of automated STP:
- It helps to cease degradation and pollution of the environment.
- It arrests water borne diseases.
- It is abundantly available on a daily basis.
- STP alone saves almost 50% – 75% water.
Both rainwater harvesting and black water recycling are capable enough to cut down the water bill considerably. This, in turn, lowers the monthly society maintenance charges borne by the residents.
So, if you are on a quest for a flat for sale in Pune, visit Life Canvas, Mamurdi, PCMC. This residential property in Pune includes all the positive aspects to maintain ecological balance.